Registration for our first-ever LimmudLA Fest is now open! We look forward to having you join us, August 16-18, for an all-inclusive weekend of learning, teaching, celebration, and community, all in the beautiful, natural setting of Brandeis-Bardin.
What's In Store
- World-class presenters and sessions (more here)
- Naomi Less - founder of Jewish Chicks Rock and Jewish Kids Rock
- David Siegel - Consul General of Israel in Los Angeles
- Yaffa Epstein - teacher of Talmud, Jewish Law, and Liturgy at the Pardes Institute for Jewish Studies
- Amichai Lau-Lavie - founder of Storahtelling, hailed by Time Out New York as "Super Star of David"
- Jon Kelsen - Rabbi and faculty member at the Drisha Institute for Jewish Education, NY
- Reuven Wolf - Founder of Maayon Yisroel, a center to fulfill the vision of spreading the profound mystical teachings of Chassidic Judaism.
- Sharon Alexander - Ordained by Rabbi Zalman Schachter as Ba'alat Shirei Hama'alot B'chesed Elyon (Mistress of the songs of ascension to the realm of divine love), Sharon teaches the ecstasy-evoking techniques of gospel choir all over the world. www.shirecstasy.com
- Hanan Harchol - Creator of Jewish Food for Thought: The Animated Series
- Ed Feinstein - Senior rabbi of Valley Beth Shalom in Encino
- Andrew Hahn - The Kirtan Rabbi
- Zvi Block - Senior Rabbi of Toras HaShem / Young Israel of Valley Village
- Aaron Alexander - Associate Dean of the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies
- Aaron Henne - Artistic Director of theatre dybbuk and a multiple award winning playwright
- Evening entertainment
- Daytime childcare and Camp LimmudLA
- Delicious glatt kosher meals beginning with shabbat dinner through lunch on Sunday.
- Coffee, tea, fruit, and snacks
|Shared Cabin (Bunk of 8)||$300|
|Shared Family Cabin - Adult||$300|
|Shared Family Cabin - Child (4-16 Years)||$150|
|Shared Family Cabin – Child (0-3 years)||$50|
|Camping Child (4-16 Years)||$150|
|Camping Child (0-3 Years)||$50|
- Bring Your Own Tent (BYOT) and all camping supplies
- 24/7 access to shower and restroom facilities
- Cabins have bunk beds, shared bathrooms and ceiling fans.
- Individuals can share with friends or with other people in your age demographic (same sex only).
- Families will be housed two families to a cabin. Families can request to stay with a specific family.
- Linens can be rented (separate price) or you can bring your own bedding and towels.
Please have a Visa or MasterCard ready, as payment is required to complete your registration.
This LimmudLA experience is supported by a generous grant from the Ziering Family Foundation, A Support Foundation of the Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles