The Programming Team plans all workshops, presentations, discussions, and performances at the LimmudLA Annual Conference.
- Identify and recruit presenters from all segments of the Jewish community
- Arrange transportation for invited presenters
- Plan programming for all of the different segments of the community
- Coordinate AV for presenters and musicians
- Schedule all sessions at the conference
- Design, input content, and edit the program book
- Plan the concerts and any other performance related programs
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator and join a conference planning team today!